Skip to main content

The Artificial Intelligence Trend

Hello everyone,
it's been quite a while since I last posted on this blog. But that's gonna change anytime sooner as I will be posting as often as possible about a new topic in this blog.
Artificial Intelligence is no longer a news to anyone who's into Information Technology or those who are not so "techy" as they may have had a sense of it in movies and all of other sources.

For a while, I was very curious about this new field of computing where machines will act like human beings. Truth be told, I have been really surprised at what I have witnessed about AI. Imagine programming the "unprogrammable"... What else could any developer ask for?.

YES, AI is real and judging by what it's capable of doing at this stage, IAs might really replace human beings in areas that has to do with making decisions. So, in this blog, am going to be posting series of Artificial Intelligence post from the programmer's perspective.
Please subscribe to this blog and follow along as I start my research and coding in this field of Artificial Intelligence using Microsoft's just released ML.NET.

ML.NET as Microsoft described it is a machine learning framework built for .NET developers.
Use your .NET and C# or F# skills to easily integrate custom machine learning into your applications without any prior expertise in developing or tuning machine learning models.

WOW! Isn't this a great stuff?
We will know soon enough.
Thanks for dropping by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO WRITE, COMPILE AND RUN C++ CODE ON LINUX KALI

Developing a C++ Program on Kali Linux Without Installing Additional Software This article is for hackers who want to develop a C++ program on Kali Linux without installing any additional software. Some might say you need to install a separate compiler or extra tools to write and run a simple C++ program on Kali Linux. However, I’ll show you how to do it right out of the box. Pre-installed C++ Compiler in Kali Linux Kali Linux comes with a pre-installed C++ compiler called g++ . We will use this to write and compile a basic "Hello, World!" program. Step 1: Check if g++ is Installed Open your terminal and run the following command: g++ -v If the compiler is installed, you should see version details. If not, you will get an error message. Step 2: Create a C++ File In your terminal, type: nano MyCpp.cpp This will create a C++ file and open it in the Nano editor. Step 3: Write the C++ Code Once Nano opens, enter the following C++ code: #include <...

HOW TO INSTALL BLOGENGINE.NET WITH VISUAL STUDIO.

Yes there are lots of article on the internet that already describes how to do this, but that wont stop me from sharing my own idea on how I got mine rocking with visual studio 2012. Now here is the story, I woke up one morning and discovered I was departing from being a beginner programmer to a programmer who is at least worthy to be called a programmer. So I felt I needed to share my programming experience and the only known way I could do that, was to start blogging, hmmm... Just like you, I didn't like blogger, I needed  to be my own boss. So, I started my own blog project, but wait....  Why was I doing that when there are open source blog projects being developed and maintained by developers who are more "programmatically" experienced than I?. BlogEngine was the one I chose and the installation was a breeze. All I did was go to the site, downloaded the first zip file which is tagged "web", extracted it to my visual studio project directory, opened vi...

How to Check Logs or Journal of a Specific Service on Linux

Monitoring logs is an essential part of system administration. On Linux, logs help diagnose issues and track service behavior. This guide covers various ways to check logs for a specific service. Using journalctl for Systemd Services Most modern Linux distributions use systemd , and logs are stored in the journal. To view logs for a specific service, use: journalctl -u service-name.service Example for Nginx: journalctl -u nginx.service Viewing Real-Time Logs To follow logs in real time, use: journalctl -u service-name.service -f This is similar to tail -f for traditional log files. Checking Logs with a Time Filter To see logs from the last 1 hour: journalctl -u service-name.service --since "1 hour ago" For logs between two timestamps: journalctl -u service-name.service --since "2024-02-01 10:00" --until "2024-02-01 12:00" Using Traditional Log Files Some services log to files in /var/log/ . Check: ls /var/log/ For example, Nginx lo...