Skip to main content

Do you want to become a reputable computer programmer?... Learn C/C++

Hello friends,
it's really been a while...
In this little post of mine I want to tell you a little secret about
programming, but before I do, I'd like to highlight that popular
saying that says "Nothing good comes easily". Yeah, it's true my
friends --- nothing good truely comes easily.

Today am talking about the c/c++ programming language. The fact is
that the programmers who programs in this language are the real
programmers. Why am I saying this? 7 years ago (from the time of this
writing), I took interest in computer programming, the first language
I looked at was c++. I learnt it but I wasn't enjoying the language
because all I was doing was console apps which almost no one uses
these days. I was desperate of making a program people can use.
Building a UI with win32 as at that time to me was hell, so I thought
of learning a new language, since my aim was to program for Microsoft
Windows, my best option was to learn c#.
With my C++ knowledge, learning c# was a breeze. A need for java came,
after reading some documentation, I made my first android app with
java. Now am not just trying to brag, the main language I keep
learning till date is c++ and I do not regret learning it. I'm
currently working on a cross platform version of my SharpPOS INVENTORY
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM called sharpPOS++ with c++. I hope you buy a license
when it's out. But if you still wish to buy sharppos which I developed
with winform and c#, you can reach me on: +234-817-499-1613.
So, my friends, if you ever want to make something out of writing
code, you need to learn a programming language not a scripting
language and that language is c++ for it will make you a master.
Thanks for reading,
God bless!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article is to BECOME A REPUTABLE COMPUTER PROGRAMMER?... LEARN C/C++. It clearly communicated the idea of why functions are beneficial in programming. If anyone want to learn C you can visit our website. This make a mastered in C programing. We have complete C tutorials teaching you to program in C. Whether you’ve had any prior experience programming or not, the tutorials on this site will walk you through all the steps you’ll need to know in order to create and compile your programs..

    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft will allow you to upgrade your pirated Windows 7 or 8 to full Windows 10 for little or no amount.

Microsoft's latest Operating System has been trending for a while now, while some are still contemplating on who gets a free upgrade from the two previous Microsoft's Operating Systems just like the company promised and who wouldn't, Microsoft has announced that the upgrade to Windows 10 would be free for genuine Windows 7 or 8 users and there is a good news for pirated Windows 7 or 8 users, they too might go to the Promised Land for free or pay a little fee.Hmmm..., with this in place, you can see how determined Microsoft is to pull everyone into its Windows 10 ecosystem. You know, when Windows 10 Technical Preview was first announced along with how it's going to operate (Windows as a Service), I thought Microsoft is finally kicking Windows Pirates out of business, but it seems Microsoft is giving them one more chance to own a genuine Windows, maybe Windows 10  is going to be "un-piratable" (let's just hope MS gets it right).Hahaha!...., before I forget,

HOW TO WRITE, COMPILE AND RUN C++ CODE ON LINUX KALI

This article is for hackers who want to develop a c++ program on Kali Linux without having to install any additional software. While some would tell you that you need to install an additional software or a compiler in order to develop a simple program in c++ on Kali Linux, I am going to show you how to develop a c++ program on this distro right out of box. Your Linux Kali comes pre-installed with a c++ compiler called g++ so we are going to write a C++ hello word code and compile it with this compiler. Before we get started, first open up terminal and run to verify if this compiler is installed on you machine: g++ -v if the compiler is pre-installed, you should get the version information of the compiler, otherwise, you should get an error. Now let's jump right in. In your terminal window, type in: nano MyCpp.cpp to create a c++ file and lunch it in nano editor for editing. When nano opens, type in the following c++ code and press Ctrl+x then y and then R

LOAN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (My Project Idea)

There are many companies that specializes on giving loan to people; they make their profits by collecting interest on any money they lend out, and before a loan can be given to any customer, the customer must provide a collateral and some details such as:  contact details and a reference/guarantor. When the loan is finally given to the customer, they charge interest based on the the amount given to the customer for a given period of time which could be daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.  For example, a company could be collecting interest based on a particular amount for a given period of time like: $200,000 loan would have an interest tag of $2,000  per month until the money is returned, and $100,000 would have an interest of $1,000 per month until the money is returned.  In  addition, the customers need to know when the time for them to pay their interest comes e.g.  at the end of the month or the timing model with which the calculation is being made. Usually, these companies sends ou